Friday, November 13, 2009

I love that shirt! It's so true! I saw Dr. Nichols yesterday and I had another perfect check-up. I have now been in remission for 1 1/2 years!! Such a great feeling. It's funny though, when I first started going for check-ups the cancer center didn't bother me. I could go into the infusion room (where people are getting chemo) and be fine with it. Now even the smell of the place gives me the creeps. I can hardly stand to even look into the infusion room let alone go say hi to the nurses. It's become more of a scary dream than a reality and I guess I don't want to relive it.

After the appointment we met up with Kim and Sophie! Sophie is changing so, so fast. She gave me a kiss!! At least that's what I'm going to call it. I was holding her and she got really close to my cheek and gave me a wet-slobbery-something. It's like she knows what she's doing she just doesn't quite know how to do it yet. We had dinner at Arawan and she tried Pad Thai....I don't think she's going to be happy with her puffs and organic mushed peas much longer. :)

Happy Friday! Hope everyone has a great weekend!

1 comment:

J.Han said...

congrats on the good bill of health! there is nothing so important! Also: WOOHOO for Sophie expanding her food horizons. I love that! We need to get together and chat it up!