Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Music to our ears

Yesterday we heard Baby S's heartbeat and it was the most beautiful sound! It took doctor a little bit to find it and he must have sensed I was panicking because he said, "Don't worry, baby is just playing hide and seek." Soon after he said that we heard it. Beating strong at 149 BPM. I will never forget that sound, it was so amazing to hear it.

We find out the sex on May 18th. Joe's birthday! I can't believe it's time for that already. What's it going to be? My feeling is a baby boy. And Joe is thinking a girl. He says girl because he said he's gotten so used to Sophie he just can't imagine anything but a little girl. I'm so happy he doesn't care either way, I think that would make everything so stressful!

I'll leave you with a song. "Pregnant Women are Smug" by Garfunkel and Oates. The girl on the left actually lived on my floor my freshman year at Loyola Marymount! Enjoy!

No comments: