Thursday, April 1, 2010

New love.

YUM. I have a new love for McDonald's fruit and yogurt parfaits. They are so delicious and only $1.00. I have to admit my car has driven through the drive-thru every morning this week to get one. I purposely sleep a little later to justify "not having time" to make breakfast so that I can stop and get one of these. Yesterday the girl taking my order asked if I wanted hash browns with it. Kind of a weird combination if you ask me. I'm a little embarrassed about this mornings run being the 4th so far this week. Perhaps I'll take a detour and go to Kelso instead. :)

Thursday already? Wow, the week has flown by. And yet another new month. I really can't believe it's April already. I also can't believe that this time two weeks from now we'll be in Amsterdam!

No comments: