Friday, July 23, 2010

TGIF

Hello, Friday! You came so fast again. For the first time ever I wish you would take a little longer to get here. I mean, this is the last full weekend of July! I still catch myself writing June on things. Summer is quickly slipping away and I feel like it hasn't even started....

Last night we ended up going to the Black Bears baseball game. Clary's has a "party suite" for 2 or 3 games and there were 12 tickets and no one wanted to go. Kim and I had been wanting to go and since Joe was working (he really, really doesn't like baseball), we went for it. We were the only 3 in the party suite---which was basically just a roped off area with a tiny table and a few chairs. It was fun though, even if we did get there after the 4th inning and left before the 6th!

This weekend: up in the air! Maybe some golf, hopefully some yard work....and definitely a trip to Portland. Need to finish nursery furniture shopping. We're on the hunt for a glider now. Also need a changing table/dresser. I think we've decided on one, just want to make sure it's "the one." The one that goes with our crib is too big for the room.

Happy Friday, have a great weekend!

No comments: