Friday, July 30, 2010

TGIF!

Friday + Payday = happiness.

Another week here and gone. And oh how it went so fast! I'm having a hard time with the fact that today is the last weekend of July already. Slooooowww down, time. Seriously. I miss the days when summer seemed to last forever. It seemed like such a long time from when school got out to when it started in August/September. I remember being excited to see what people looked like when we went back to school. Did we really change that much during that short amount of time?! I also remember being SO bored some days. Whining to my mom, I'm sure, how bored I was. If only I could feel that again. I can't remember what bored feels like!

This weekend: think it's going to be another busy one. Tomorrow a possible trip to Tacoma--waiting for Joe to decide on that one. Sunday I have a baby shower (not mine) and then my sisters birthday. The only thing I want to do tonight is come home after work and have nothing to do or anywhere to go. We'll see if that happens!

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

silentbob14 said...

Hey, I really feel the same, it's like time's accelerating. Anyway wish you luck ;]