Monday, August 2, 2010

Weekend re-cap

Feeling pretty sleepy this morning from another super busy weekend.

Joe picked me up from work on Friday and we had a date night. Dinner at Roots in Vancouver and dessert at YoCream. And then some shopping at Cascade Station. It was a great night!

Saturday was pretty relaxed---yet it still seemed busy. I managed to sneak in a two hour nap. The house was empty and bed was calling my name. I've never been a napper but it felt SO good. Guess I must've needed it. I then woke up and felt like my tummy had grown outwards a couple of feet. I think baby is going through a growth spurt and making me tired! Or maybe not. But that's a pretty good excuse to my laziness lately!

Yesterday I went to a baby shower and then we had my sisters birthday. Another great day!

I'm definitely not ready for work today. I remember it being so hard to get motivated the last month or so of school. Burnt out and ready for summer. I'm starting to feel this way about work. The end is getting near and I'm feeling really burnt out and just ready to be done. Joe wants me to be done now so we can do things before baby comes but I'll keep on truckin' for a bit longer....

Is it Friday yet?

No comments: