Thursday, August 19, 2010

32 Weeks

32 weeks and getting bigger and bigger by the minute! I had a dream (or nightmare) last night that I looked in the mirror and my belly button was totally popped out. For some reason that just creeps me out....hopefully I can make it another 8+ weeks without that happening!

We had a baby appointment on Tuesday and everything is still looking great, right on target for 10/14/10 due date. I think Joe and I are both kinda hoping Mr. No Name will make his appearance a few days earlier and come on 10/10/10. :)

Tomorrow is my last day of work and I couldn't be happier! Especially now that new girl has started. It's exhausting trying to train someone and explain every little thing I do. My throat is sore this morning, I think it's from talking every minute of yesterday. I signed her up for some webinars today so that will be nice. For both of us! She was never told she'd be doing all of the stuff I do, she thought she was strictly going to be a title clerk (and I never deal with titles) so it should be interesting. Don't think she was a very happy camper yesterday and I can't blame her. Apply for a title clerk position and end up doing everything but that.

Tonight: last concert at the lake! I'm still trying to convince Joe that he should go but he's not very excited. And I really know he wont want to go when I tell him the music tonight, "The Smilin' Scandanavians." The description says they promise toe tappin' Midwestern polka, Scandanavian folk, traditional country western, Dixieland and big band swing. Not exactly his style. I'll report back tomorrow how it goes. If he ends up going!

1 comment:

J.Han said...

Katie: Abe has NEVER gone to a concert @ the lake with me. I think it's the reason why old dudes go is because their wives finally break them down into going after all those years. HAHA. I consider it more of a girl thing! NEXT year we'll go to every single one! (with baby No Name!)