Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Fall is here


My favorite time of the year! Although I'm having a really hard time with it getting dark so early in the evening (not sure why it matters, I'm usually in bed by 9 anyway!) and staying dark so much longer in the morning. I love waking up with it light out at 5am! I wont complain though, pumpkin spice lattes are out, Halloween stuff is starting to appear in stores...LOVE this time of the year!

Yesterday was a perfect day. I woke up early, got dinner ready in the crock pot before Joe got home from work and then took off to run errands. First stop was the social security office. Talk about a great place to people watch! I entered as a Katie Brooke Vincent and left as a Katie Brooke Vincent Sanderson. Finally! I had lunch with the girls at 12:30 and it was the most relaxing lunch yet. I didn't have to rush back to work and we got to sit and talk for 2 hours. It's amazing what friend time can do for your mood! After that I met Kim and Sophie at Starbucks. A perfect ending to a perfect day! Oh! I even squeezed in my first load of baby laundry. As the picture at the top shows, I was so too worried to put them in the dryer so I hung them up. :) So cute to see a rack full of tiny clothes hanging up!

Today is another busy day. DMV to get a new license, coffee date, we have someone coming from the life insurance company to give Joe his physical at 1 and then we have a doctor appointment at 4. How did I ever fit all of this in when I was working?!

1 comment:

J.Han said...

I was thinking the EXACT thing this morning about the sunlight. I LOVE fall, but part of me wishes it was mid-June again, when everything was BRIGHT! Lunch was great yesterday!!!!