Friday, August 6, 2010

Concert at the Lake

Last night we all went to the concert at Lake Sacajawea. Had I known how much fun they are, I would've gone to all this summer---now there are only 2 left! Definitely be going next week and the week after. Need to soak in all summer activities before it's too late! Next Thursday The Buckles will be performing. Heard of them? Me either. Apparently they blend "classic honky-tonk" with the Beatles. Can't wait to see what that's like!

After the concert we went to Cold Stone...my first time there. I got a 'like it' size and I'm pretty sure baby loved it. He kept me awake longer than usual with some pretty vicious kicks and moving around. Can't imagine what those kicks will start feeling like in the weeks to come as he gets bigger and stronger!

This weekend: Breann and Tylor's wedding tomorrow night at the Hilton in Vancouver! I am SO excited for this wedding! Breann was in my sorority and I fell in love with her as soon as I met her. She's so classy and I know her wedding is going to be stunning. I can't wait to see her in her gorgeous dress! She's marrying a Kelso boy, hoping they'll move back eventually!

Hope everyone has a great weekend....even if it does end up raining. Summer, come back and visit!

No comments: