Tuesday, August 17, 2010

7:16?!


Another beautiful day! I must say I'm looking forward to the cool down tomorrow. There's no AC where I sit at work so it's been a miserable few days at work.

Had a great lunch in the park with Joanna, Alyssa and Kendra yesterday. It went way too fast but that's ok. It was my last Monday lunch that I have to rush back to work! Hopefully we can do it again next Monday---I'm sure there will be lots of good stories from the MM Class of 2000 reunion! I wish Kendra, Joanna and I could crash it! I can't believe our reunion will be next summer. In some ways it doesn't seem like it's been 10 years, in other ways it seems like a lifetime ago.

My replacement at work still hasn't started yet. I was told she'd be starting yesterday but she still hasn't shown up. It's a bummer (for her) because I could've trained her how to do payroll and a lot of other stuff that I only do twice a month. I'm also busy getting ready for a big promotion that starts Friday and I'm working with all media outlets to coordinate everything. It would be nice if she could be there to watch and see how I do it....but no such luck. I guess it's not rocket science. I never had anyone train me and had to figure it all out for myself. Kinda weird though....

Happy Tuesday!

No comments: