Thursday, September 2, 2010

Joe working = 34 week self portrait

34 weeks today! Getting so close! Still feeling great despite only one or two maternity outfits being comfortable. My Aunt Susie gave me a dress yesterday and it looks like a muumuu when I have it on but I really think I'm going to start wearing it every day. SO comfortable! My other favorite thing to wear now are Joe's XL Fife High School sweats. They've always been my favorite---the biggest pair of sweats in our house---but now I appreciate them even more, even if they're tighter than they've ever been! We met with our doctor on Tuesday and he said everything is still measuring perfectly for 10/14/10. That's next month!!!

Yesterday was (another) much needed girls day! Started off at 7:30 and hit the road for the Coldwater Creek Spa. My sister, mom, aunt and my cousins girlfriend and I all got pedicures then shopped, had lunch, shopped some more then came home. It was perfect! I think Joe enjoyed having the house to himself on his day off as well. Plus, he got more baby projects done. Yay!

Hope everyone is having a great day and is lucky enough to have gorgeous weather like we are today. It's supposed to be 86. Bring it on!

No comments: