Thursday, September 30, 2010

Nesting?

I think so! I woke up at 2:37 am yesterday and was up until I crashed on the couch at 9:30 last night. I think hearing our doctor say I'm dilated has caused me to nest even more. My goal yesterday was to make and freeze meals that we can have after the baby is born. I got quite a few done, here's what I made:

Turkey Taco Soup
Pesto Chicken Cannelloni
Chicken Rice Delight
Lasagna

It doesn't sound like as much when it's written out but I figure since I froze them in small dinner-sized dishes, it will get us at least 6 or 7 dinners. I have one more meal to make and then I'll be done. I'm also going to stock up on our favorite crock pot dinner ingredients so we can have everything ready to go.

Today = deep cleaning. Really need to clean behind the washer/dryer (I know it's going to be disgusting!), kitchen cabinets and drawers. Hopefully it's another productive day. My mom said yesterday she thinks the baby might be coming sooner than later since I've kicked nesting into high-gear but my goal is to keep him in until at least the 14th. Here's to hoping!

Happy Thursday!

No comments: