Sunday, September 12, 2010

Happy Anniversary






One year ago today I was the happiest girl in the world. I had a smile so big, my face hurt from smiling! It was the happiest day of my life. I've never been on such a high. Everything was perfect and I married my best friend. It's been a busy year to say the least. It's amazing that a year ago we were about ready to say "I Do" and take off on our honeymoon and this year we are frantically rushing to get everything ready for baby. I wouldn't want it any other way. Joe is an amazing person and husband and I know he's going to be the best daddy ever. I can't wait to spend many, many more years together!

Instead of celebrating in Maui, we'll be going to the Puyallup Fair tomorrow. :) We'll celebrate with baby in February instead. We kind of have a lot going on right now!






































































1 comment:

J.Han said...

YAY!!!! It was such a gorgeous wedding! Happy Anniversary! Hope you 2 have fun @ the fair!