Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Lazy blogger


I'm lacking motivation to blog! Actually, I'm being lazy about uploading pictures and I didn't want to blog until I had pictures from my baby shower to post but I still can't get the motivation to do that. Pictures will come later! :)

My baby shower was perfect! My sister did such a wonderful job with everything and I had a great time. We got so many wonderful things---thanks to all of you who were there to make it so special! And a big thanks to Ashley for the diaper raffle idea. We got SO many diapers....months worth! Since the shower I've been so busy getting everything washed/organized and ready for baby. Nesting has definitely kicked in....I was up until after 1 Sunday night cleaning/washing/organizing.

I had my weekly appointment today and doctor estimates baby to be about 6 pounds right now, right on track with what he should be for my due date. He hasn't dropped though, so he's in no hurry to make an appearance.

Still have lots to do between now and the big day, can't believe how close we're getting!

No comments: