Friday, September 10, 2010

What we've been up to.....

Before...
...and after. We have grass!
Sophie testing it out
This post should be titled what JOE has been up to, not really me. I've been busy supervising, keeping him company and making sure he has snacks/drinks to keep him going! This has been about a three week project and it feels so good to look out the window and see beautiful GREEN grass. It's refreshing! One more huge project marked off of the list.
This week went so fast! My sister and brother-in-law went on a trip to celebrate their anniversary and left Sophie with my mom and dad so I was busy helping with Sophie for three days. I LOVED it. I've never had so much one-on-one time with her. I got so many loves from her, probably because mommy wasn't there. I guess I'm the second closest thing. :)
Today: lunch with Tera and Ashley. I get to meet baby Aiden! Can't wait! Not really sure what we're doing this weekend. Joe's off until Tuesday so we have a long weekend together. Monday we're going to the Puyallup Fair. Pretty excited about that but so disappointed that I'll have to miss Monday lunch with the girls! Perhaps we can figure out something a different day next week. Coffee, park lunch, cocktail/mocktail hour??
Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments: