Tuesday, October 12, 2010

A boring post

Tuesday already! And October 12? I'm sad how fast October is going, it's my favorite month of the year! Especially with weather like this!

We had another busy weekend. Joe was off on Friday so we decided to have (what we thought) our last date night. We took off for Portland, hit up REI for Joe and had dinner at 360 Pizzeria. We were going to go see "Life as We Know It" but we missed the 7:30 show and Joe didn't have faith that I would make it to (and through) the 9:30 show. He was right, I was exhausted by the time we got home! It was a great night but I'm thinking we'll have the opportunity for a few more date nights before baby comes.....

On Saturday I went to a baby shower for a friend who is due December 1. Our friend came up from San Francisco so after the shower the three of us went for dinner. It was great catching up!

Sunday was quite possibly the most boring day I've had in awhile. Joe had to work Sunday night so he slept as long as he could and then relaxed all day. Ended up going to see the movie Sunday night with sister, mom and aunt. Joe was happy he got out of it, he wasn't too thrilled about seeing it.

Yesterday I left the house at 8am, went to Vancouver, got home at 5:15 and then had a class reunion meeting at 6. Last night I was exhausted and looking forward to not having anything planned for today but I've been up since 5 and I'm roaring to go again. Good thing Joe is off today and will be ready to hang out with me after he comes home and takes a short nap!

Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

a.claypool said...

Enjoy boring mama! Can't wait for your baby boy...does he have a name yet??????

And, 2nd question, can I come see you in the hospital after you have him? LOL...I can't wait to hold a newborn!

Call if you have any questions when you go into labor...I can text all night! Love ya.

Katie said...

So I heard how you got Corbin to come. Ouch?

And yes, I want visitors! And our Monday lunch (which we really need to start doing again) should be at my house once we get home. baby time. and help for me! haha. :)