Wednesday, October 13, 2010

It's official, Baby S is going to be evicted if he doesn't decide to come soon. We had a doctor appointment yesterday and he's made absolutely no progress since last weeks appointment. Nothing. At. All. I now understand why these last appointments can be discouraging. My official due date isn't until tomorrow but still...nothing, baby? The nurse said it's a sign he's going to be "very laid back like his parents." I was thinking more along the lines of stubborn...like his daddy, not me. ;) If he doesn't come by the the 25th, I'll be induced the morning of the 26th--at the end of my 42 week. I'm worried he's going to be huge, but doctor doesn't think so. Here's to hoping he's right about that!

No-name, just please think about coming on your own before the 26th! We are ready for you, your room is ready, you have a closet full of clothes, the house is freshly cleaned and I've run out of things to keep my mind off of waiting for your arrival! But with that said, please wait until after tomorrow night. Mommy really wants to go to the Cabaret!



No comments: