Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Joe's last day!

Today is Joe's last day of work for....a long time! Tomorrow is the beginning of his long break off and whether the baby is here or not, he'll be taking all of next week and part of the following week off. YAY! I'm so excited he'll be here. Even though he could be home in 5 minutes, I feel anxious without him here. Today also marks two months since I quit work. TWO months! Wow! The Katy they hired to replace me isn't there anymore. Interesting...

We had our last doctor appointment at Dr. Saraf's office yesterday! Even though I'm still only still 1cm dilated, it was encouraging to know that by this time next week we'll have a sweet baby boy to hold. Finally! I have to have another NST (non-stress test) today. Our doctor is going out of town tomorrow until Monday, so it will probably happen sometime while he's gone. Such as life.

Happy Wednesday!

No comments: