Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!


Don't worry, these pictures are from LAST year. Rest assured I am NOT pregnant! I'm just sitting here reminiscing about Valentine's Day 2010. It was undoubtedly the most exciting I've ever experienced. Just a few days prior I found out I was pregnant! So far in my life I've experienced three big natural highs. The day I got married, the day I found out we were pregnant and the day Liam was born. The feeling of being on top of the world, the feeling of it being hard to keep a smile off of my face. I remember waiting for the 'pregnant' or 'not pregnant' words to pop up. I thought for sure it would say 'not pregnant' and was trying my hardest not to get my hopes up. When it popped up 'pregnant' I couldn't believe it. Since Joe was at work, all I could do was grab Subie and shriek with excitement. I wanted to open the door and run around then neighborhood shouting, "I'm PREGNANT!!!" Valentine's 2010 was special because this was the day we told our parents. I hosted a Valentine's Day brunch and invited them down. It was a wonderful, memorable day. The picture of Joe and I was at dinner Valentine's day night. We went with both sets of parents to celebrate. Now, as I sit here blogging and watching my sweet baby sleeping in his bouncy seat, it's amazing to think of what has happened since last year. He is the sweetest Valentine gift in the world!
Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!

No comments: