Monday, February 28, 2011

Mom brain

Mom brain, I really have it bad. And therefore, I am a believer it really exists. It seems most of my mom brain moments have involve laundry.

1. Without thinking, I decided to throw our beautiful Hotel Collection bedding in with white towels and lots of bleach. I opened to switch from wash to dryer to find a hideous purple pillowcase (luckily that was the only thing I decided needed to be washed!).

2. Saturday I was moving laundry from washer to dryer and instead of starting the dryer I started the washer. With nothing in it.

3. Putting towels in dryer and coming back to fold them only to find I never started the dryer. Done this one a few times.

4. And today, as I was getting ready to get out of the shower I realized I hadn't even washed my hair yet.

Oh, can't forget leaving a pot of soup on 'simmer' on the stove for almost 8+ hours while I was gone all day! Does it ever get better?

No comments: