Sunday, February 27, 2011

I want a new kitchen!

Actually, I just want new appliances. Joe and I were feeling antsy last night so we loaded up Liam and braved the frigid cold weather to go browse around Lowe's. I love that place! We initially went to find new pendant lights for above our island and kitchen sink but ended up coming home empty handed (Joe needs to measure), but also with a new list of 'wants' for our kitchen. Our appliances are pretty cheap. Especially our dishwasher. We basically have to wash everything before we put it in. I'm amazed when I go to someones house and see the dirty plates they can put in. I always say, "Your dishwasher will get that off??"

Our current appliances, except for our fridge, are white. We can't wait to switch to stainless! And if we're going to replace the dishwasher, it'll look tacky to have our stove/oven and microwave the only white things. So, here is what we found....

The oven is by far the coolest! We don't have room for a double oven....never knew they made double single ovens! SO cool! Something new to start saving for!

No comments: