Sunday, February 20, 2011

My next ride....

Just pretend that's a picture of Joe and I walking to our Routan in Maui. :) We rented a van this trip because we shared a car with the in-laws and we ended up with a Volkswagen Routan. I loved it! I miss it! I want a Routan! Yes, it's ugly but I miss all the conveniences of it so much! Whenever we'd go somewhere in Maui, all 4 of us and Liam would load up then we'd stop and pick my parents up. So it was easily--and comfortably--enough room for all of us to ride together. How awesome is that?! And there was still enough room in the back for Liam's stroller and other baby gear. Sorry, Subuaru....I think the Routan has stolen my heart!

1 comment:

J.Han said...

how well does the Routan drive in the SNOW? I can't really diss you...considering 1)I really love mini vans, from having to drive them @ work. 2)my in-laws are VW freaks. 3)You & I already talked about this, but as kids, how much did we LOVE riding in a van?!