Friday, July 8, 2011

Babies galore

Yesterday Liam got to see all of his little friends. It's always so much fun getting together with all of them and getting to hang out with all the mamas! Two of the babies were missing yesterday...usually even a bigger lineup! They are all so close in age. The oldest baby was born 10.10.10 (so cool!) and the youngest was born 12.11.10. It's amazing to see how much they've changed since the first time we got them together way back in February. Compared to now, they were pretty much lifeless. Now some of them are crawling, some are standing, they all like to steal each others toys, kiss (or suck faces) and just enjoy being together. I can't even imagine what it'll be like in a few months when they are all running around. Chaos. Fun, fun chaos!

FRIDAY!? Wow. Where did the week go?! It feels like Wednesday. I've been off all week. On Wednesday I went to Subway and ordered the sub of the day. I had to tell the guy he made the wrong sandwich when I looked down and saw what was in front of me---meatball. The sub of the day for Monday was ham and turkey. I said, "Oh, I ordered the sub of the day, turkey and ham." And he said, "Uhh...it's Wednesday, sub of the day is meatball." Haha! Everyone in line was laughing, I really think I've lost my mind. Oh, well. If anything, it gives me something to blog about.

Hope everyone has a great weekend, gotta get my first cup of coffee in me before sweet baby wakes up. Happy Friday!

No comments: