Monday, July 18, 2011

Weekend recap

Fastest way to sum up the weekend? Blah. I think it was the weather. WHY can't it be sunny? Actually, even just dry weather would be fine. So many things we wanted to do outside and it seemed like it poured the majority of the weekend. Frustrating. My friend Joanna invited us to come out to her in-laws house in Abernathy so she could take some pictures of Liam. I had never been out there before. I was blown away with the beauty! Even on a rainy, gloomy day. We had a blast getting some pictures of Liam and he cooperated so well...I think he liked his outdoor shower. :) The pictures she took turned out amazing. I got teary eyed when I saw them. Especially to think the last time she took pictures of Liam he was only two weeks. How fast it has gone. Go check them out on her website, just click here! Thanks, Joanna for a fun day.

Oh, and for those who haven't heard, the government is holding my passport ransom. I had to send it in to have my married name added and it's been a fiasco to say the least. I'm even in contact with Congresswoman Jaime Herrera Beutler to try to get it back. Nutso. More on that later, after dealing with it today, I just don't have the energy to talk anymore about it! So far I've spent over $250 dealing with it. Most expensive passport ever!

Hope everyone had a great weekend, Happy Monday!

1 comment:

J.Han said...

Thanks for the free advertisement! haha. I cannot believe how crazy your passport story is turning out to be. Let's hope it ceases to be crazy! I LOVED getting to see Liam, and you're right...the last time I photographed him seems only like yesterday. CRAZY.