Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Where I've been....

I FINALLY got my passport last Wednesday at 4:30pm so we were able to go to Canada. A big huge thanks to Congresswomen Jaime Herrera. I contacted her and she contacted the agency that it was at in New Hampshire and got a rush on everything. I really think if I hadn't contacted her I wouldn't have been able to go. And I probably still wouldn't have my passport. So glad my mom-in-law thought of that idea!

Anyway, we left last Thursday and went to Whistler. We went with my in-laws, Joe's aunt/uncle/cousin/wife and their little boy. I'm sad the trip went so fast but I'm so excited I finally got to go experience Whistler. I've always heard so many amazing things about it and it was so much fun! I can't wait to go back in the winter so we can ski.

Liam just woke up...gotta run. Hope everyone is having a good week. Wednesday already? End of July already? I really think I'm in a time warp!

No comments: