Thursday, July 14, 2011

I judge books by their cover


I just bought these three books at the DOLLAR Tree! Yep, they were only $1 each. Retail price for them is $24.95, $17.95 and $25.00! We're going to be in the car a lot in the next few weeks so I wanted some easy reads. I've been using the library and not buying books, it saves so much money and the library is amazing! BUT, for $1, you can't beat it! And I don't have to wonder whose hands have turned the pages before me (I've become a slight germaphobe lately). Love the Dollar Tree!

2 comments:

J.Han said...

haha. I love that you are a bargain shopper too. Not to burst your bub....but dollar tree is where my client bobby had his you-know-what explosion! Right by the coloring books. LOL!!!

Katie said...

Joanna, I already think about that everytime I enter that place. And they rearranged everything....I'm pretty sure the coloring book section is now the food section. Even worse!