Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Just THANKFUL

Gosh, I'm so lazy.  I couldn't even keep up with my thankful posts!  Oh well, at least I'm getting one more in before the big day.  Today I am thankful for my health.  I was so sick Monday night and yesterday.  I can't remember ever being that sick.  It was awful.  Thankfully my mom was home and was able to step in and take care of my mom duties.  First time ever I haven't been able to take care of Liam, what a horrible feeling.  He had a fun day with Grandma though.

We went and got our Christmas tree last weekend!  It was our second year of going to the National Forest to get it and we had a great time.  It was a beautiful day, there was snow when we got there and we ended up with a gorgeous noble, probably about 11 feet tall, for $5.  Not a typo.  Five dollars.  Amazing.  I must admit I'm more in Christmas mode than Thanksgiving for the first time ever.  I blame it on Thanksgiving being so late this year.  Hopefully it's earlier next year.  Need more time to savor both holidays!

Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

J.Han said...

I checked for next year, it's one day earlier than this year! What the heck!!!!