Thursday, June 10, 2010

22 Weeks!

That's right, 22 weeks! Getting bigger..........don't know how I could possibly get any bigger than I feel right now and it's only just beginning! Baby update says baby now has eyebrows, eyelashes and even a little hair on his head. He can now also hear my voice, heartbeat and the "whoosh-whoosh" of blood circulating through my body. And now that his brain and nerve endings are really developing, he may reach for his face (or whatever he can reach) just to experiment with his newfound sense of touch.

I'm still feeling great! My workouts are getting harder though----I find myself huffing and puffing a lot sooner than normal and I'm pretty pooped when my time is up. Somedays I can go all 50 minutes, other days I get tired after 35. Hopefully keeping up with the exercise will help to get all of the baby weight off after. I have no idea how much I've gained, I stopped weighing myself long ago and try to close my eyes when they weigh me at my appointments. I figure as long as the doctor isn't concerned I'm on the right track. I know I haven't been eating for two----although I can finish off a huge watermelon (by myself) in two days tops. That is truly my one craving, my mouth waters just thinking about it! So happy to be pregnant during the best time of the year for fruit!
Happy Thursday!

No comments: