Monday, June 7, 2010

The perfect weekend

I'm sad to see the weekend end, it was perfect and I had been looking forward to it for weeks! On Saturday we started off with brunch at Mother's Bistro in Portland. It was delicious as usual! After that we headed to Bridgeport Village and went to The Spa at Coldwater Creek. Two hours of pampering----it was amazing! After our treatments we shopped. Baby got some new clothes (it's so hard to resist) and finally decided on crib bedding. Joe and I really liked it when we were down last time and when I saw it again I knew it was the one. Now the search continues for a rocker, chandelier and wall art. I think that will be pretty easy now that we've decided on bedding though. So fun!

Yesterday was a lazy day, I even took a nap. That's not normal for me but it felt SO good!

Got dinner in the crock pot for tonight---pulled pork sandwiches. Can't wait! Hope everyone has a great week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yum i wanna eat t your place!