Monday, June 28, 2010

Case of the Mondays

Oh how I'm not ready for Monday! I took a PTO day on Friday so I had a nice, long weekend....making it even harder to go back. This time of year I always question why I didn't go to college to become a teacher. Having summers off would be so glorious! My days of working are quickly coming to an end though. On to the next adventure, mommyhood! I can't wait!

I took Friday off because we decided to participate in my neighborhood garage sale. None of us thought we had much sell but once it was all on the driveway, we had quite the set up. We were only going to do it Friday but I enjoyed it so much we hauled everything out again on Saturday. And Sunday! I love just sitting around, people watching and talking to some of the strange people that come by. My Aunt Susie gave me a bag of stuff to try to sell and one of the items was a t-shirt. I was embarrassed to even have it out because it said, "I'm shy but I have a big d$ck" but of course it sold. The guy spotted it and was SO excited about it! I wish I had more stuff to sell, I'd set up shop every weekend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why would you go back to school if your almost DONE working outside the home?

J.Han said...

You are TOTALLY coming to hang out for my garage sale!!!

Katie said...

I'm not going back to school Krystal--not that crazy! :) And yes Joanna, I can't WAIT until your garage sale. Best people watching ever!