Monday, June 21, 2010

Fabulous weekend!


It was a super busy weekend and I loved every minute of it! Joe and I were both up at 6am on Saturday and hit the road by 7:30. We drove a 2009 Toyota Camry for my work and dropped it off at our Moses Lake store. Free gas, no miles on our cars.....perfect! They had a car that needed to come back from Moses so we picked it up and headed for the wedding. Our return car was much more us---a 2009 Subaru Impreza. I loved it and don't want to give it back today! It was so sunny and warm in Moses. It felt sooo good.
The wedding was great and we saw lots of WSU friends. Can't wait till the next wedding so we can do it again!
After the reception we continued our big circle around the state and stopped at the in-laws. It was good to see them and we were both ready for a rest after spending so much of our day in a car. We stayed the night and spent Sunday morning with Joe's dad for Father's Day. Had breakfast, listened to them talk cars...the usual. We even got to see g-ma and g-pa Sanderson!
As soon as we got home we took off for my Aunt Susie's house for a big party. Tons of people, lots of fresh halibut that they caught in Alaska....it was a great night. We ended up getting home around 9:30. That's really late for me, especially on a work night! Needless to say, I'm feeling pretty tired this morning. Helps to know I have Friday off though. YAY!

No comments: