Wednesday, June 30, 2010

We are going on vacation in February so of course I couldn't resist these board shorts, rash guard and hat at Gymboree. The outfit looks huge in this picture! Are we really going to have a little boy who can wear that in less than a year? I still don't think I've comprehended it! A swimsuit is a must though and this has SPF 50. He'll be 4 months in February so I'm sure daddy will be wanting to take him in the pool for his first swim. Ahh! Can October please hurry up and get here?! I'm usually not one to wish away summer---or time for that matter---but I can't wait until he's here! I'm having a bit of anxiety flying on a plane with a 4 month old but all of my friends that have done it and said it's easy. As did my sister. Hope that holds true for us!

In other huge news, Joe felt him for the first time on Friday! He's been really bummed he hasn't felt anything yet but it finally happened. The look on his face was priceless!

We love you, Baby S!

2 comments:

Mesha said...

that is such a cute outfit. i love anything with elephants on it.

Anonymous said...

What size was it? Oh and I highly recommend california baby sun scree, or jason brand. Your not supposed to use traditional sunscreen until a year old... the two above are natural