Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Perfect Tuesday

Stole this picture off of a Yelp review for Ken's!




Yesterday was the best day! The SUN was shining when I woke up, Liam and I walked the lake with Carly and Gavin (they let us walk the entire thing!) and when I got home Joe and I went to Vancouver. For dinner we met everyone at Ken's Artisan Pizza in Portland. It was sooo good! They have the best pizza! Joe and I got there first, they don't open until 5 but there was already a line of people waiting to be seated at 4:45. I've said this before, but it's a 'must try' when you're in Portland! After dinner we stopped at Ice Cream Renaissance in Vancouver. Another must try. And another 'must try' that I've mentioned before. :) Nothing like a big scoop of homemade ice cream. It was a beautiful evening and it felt so good to be out and about. It felt like the kick-off to summer and I loved it! Little Liam was a trooper, even though we were out past his bedtime.


Joe is off today and I have a big list of things I want to do. Better go get started and get #1 knocked off the list: bath time for Liam. My favorite morning activity!


Happy Wednesday!



P.S. A big HAPPY 6 MONTHS to our sweet baby boy. Since I already sound like a broken record, I'll say it again....can't believe how fast it's gone. Liam, you are the most amazing thing that has ever happened to us. Watching you grow and change so much everyday is a miracle. You have the best personality and I fall in love with you more and more everyday. I love you, I love you, I LOVE YOU! "I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always, as long as I'm living, my baby you'll be..."

1 comment:

J.Han said...

Uh OH. we should take babies in buckets pictures. I'll be 'round in may.