Friday, April 22, 2011

Sweet little Liam

Jenn posted a few pictures from Liam's 6 month photo shoot on Facebook. Here is my favorite so far. Makes my heart melt!


Yesterday my sister and I went on a Vancouver run for Trader Joe's and Whole Foods necessities. We took Liam and Sophie and I now wonder, even more so than before, HOW in the world do you have more than one baby?! Oh. My. Gosh. We were both worn out out by the time we got home. I can't imagine doing that trip solo and having two kids with me! Sophie and Liam both did so good though...we are so lucky to have such laid back babies!


Joe is off today for Good Friday. It's a paid holiday where he works, how cool is that?! Looking forward to the weekend. Rumor has it it's supposed to be almost 70 tomorrow! I'm also excited to watch Sophie hunt for eggs on Sunday. The Easter Bunny didn't bring Liam anything but he dropped something off at our house for Sophie. Poor, deprived Liam! The only year we can get away with it!


Happy Easter weekend, everyone!

2 comments:

WEEE said...

You really limit where you go by yourself with 2 kiddo's. It was a hard adjustment but I have it down now. Bribery!

Anonymous said...

Try 3, with memory loss, oh yea I am the winner ! ;)