Monday, April 4, 2011

Weekend recap

My mom, dad, aunt and uncle went to the beach for the weekend so we decided to join them. It wasn't very nice weather wise but we still had a great weekend. Joe got to fly his new crazy kite, we played crummy rummy until 12:30am (I WON!!) and Joe and I had some pretty competitive games of ping pong. He ended up winning the championship of all championship champion games though. Oh well, I'll get him next time. Liam is going to grow up loving going to grandma and grandpa's beach house and I think it's so cool. He's going to have so many fun times, we all are! The video below is of Joe flying his kite. It was SO windy, I'm not sure how he was able to hold on to it! It's such a cool kite, Joe said I was doing my roller coaster scream. It was a rush watching it. I thought for sure Joe was going to fly away with it! It sounded like it had a motor it was so loud!

1 comment:

J.Han said...

LOL! loved the scream at the end.