Wednesday, February 4, 2009

25 Random Things About Me
I've been "tagged" with this several times on Facebook, so I thought I'd do it on my blog instead!

1. My real name is Katie. Not Katherine or Kathy or any other variation!
2. I didn’t like cats until Subie came around
3 I don't like sleeping in and if I do, it puts me in a funk for the rest of the day
4. I hate it when Joe calls his mom “mother.” It sounds so harsh and formal!
5. I am addicted to projectwedding.com
6. If I don’t reply to an email as soon as I read it, I often forget---or reply days later
7. I’ve always thought delivering mail would be fun!
8. I LOVE people watching and wish I could do it for a living
9. I wish I would’ve tried harder in college. All-nighters in the kitchen at AXO didn’t equal good grades for me.
10. I haven’t used a hair dryer in 10 months and have so much more free time as a result!
11. One of my favorite feelings is taking off ski boots after a long day of skiing
12. Joe and I have 2 embryos waiting on stand-by in Portland in case chemo makes it impossible to have kids
13. I am so excited to be a mom and have a family with Joe
14. Everytime I hear a Modest Mouse song I think of Alicia and Pullman
15. My family is the world to me
16. I’m not very good at backing-up and backed into my parents house a few years ago
17. Sometimes I have to remind myself that I just recovered from cancer treatment, it seems surreal
18. I love the smell of Pine-Sol---it means I have a clean house!
19. I worked at Burgerville for 1 day in high school
20. I think it’s weird that Joe hates Facebook and MySpace
21. I love to read blogs and sometimes check for updates more than once a day! Especially yours, Joanna!
22. I think "chit-chatting" on the phone is the biggest waste of time ever.
23. I still sleep with a teddy bear
24. I am passionate about spreading the word about Fertile Hope but don’t really know how to…
25. If I could do anything right now I would drive to Vancouver and spend the day with Sophie and my sister.

No comments: