Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The flu has struck us....

Joe is SICK. He's got the shivers, the sweats, sore throat....he's not doing too good. It started Sunday night and has gotten worse every day. I was up at 3 am because he was coughing/moaning/sniffling/shivering the majority of the night and now I feel like I've been hit by a truck. Every part of my body is aching, I feel like I have a load of bricks on my chest and I'm exhausted. Ughhhh......if this turns out to be the flu, my mom is never going to let us live the fact that we didn't get a flu shot down! I've never really had the so-called flu, but it seems like I end up getting pretty much anything I'm exposed to now days. Again, thanks cancer! :/

Subie loved laying around with Joe all day. And good news for him, he got the club off today! And his stitches taken out!

No comments: