Thursday, February 19, 2009

Things I'm excited about. In pictures.



Now I'll explain! Super ripe bananas. I've been waiting for what seems like weeks for these 2 bananas to get ripe! It's hard to keep bananas around without Joe eating them, but these two managed to make it. Now I can finally make Marlene's Chocolate Chip Bran Muffins. YUM!
The two salads are our dinner. Delish! Avacado, fat free feta, a few almonds and Johnny's Jamaica Mistake Light. I'm patiently waiting for Joe to get off the phone with his dad so we can eat!
And last, Jillian Michael's 30-Day Shred. I really despise Jillian. I believe in pushing people, but I think she's a total biotch on The Biggest Loser! I've heard great things about this DVD though.....like walking will be hard the day after......so I thought I'd give it a shot. It got shipped today and I'm really excited to get it! I'll probably really not like Jillian after we work out together! :)
I started this post out of boredom waiting for Joe to get off the phone and I thought he'd definitely be off the phone by the time I got done posting this this but they're still going strong. He talks on the phone more than I do!
Hope everyone is having a good week!

No comments: