Friday, February 27, 2009

The "P" word

After having a fever of 101.9 the majority of yesterday, I decided I should go to the doctor just to be safe. After getting a chest x-ray, turns out I have a touch of pneumonia. I definetely got hit worse than Joe. He was only sick for one day and now he's (for the most part) back to normal. I'm still miserable. I remember my oncologist saying people with NHL are more susceptible to pneumonia, but how in the heck did I get it?! I was fine on Monday and Tuesday! It happened so fast. Hopefully I didn't expose anyone at work on Wednesday. That's the day I started feeling pretty crappy.

I was so lifeless yesterday I didn't even have the energy to turn on my laptop. It was horrible! It was all I could do to get to the doctor. I thought I was going to have to take a nap before driving home!

I'm remaining under quarantine today, hopefully the high potent drugs will kick in soon and knock it down before it gets any worse.

Happy Friday? Not so much for me! Hope everyone has a good weekend!

No comments: