Saturday, February 7, 2009

Portland Auto Show

Joe and I are going to the Portland Auto Show this morning. I'm excited but a little nervous at the same time. You see, one of Joe's biggest obsessions is cars. Actually, anything that has a motor. But as far as cars go, he's really obsessed. And I can guarantee he can tell you anything you want to know about any make and model. Even if it's something he's not really interested in (mini-vans), he can tell you anything about every make. He's kind of like a walking carclopedia!

Anyway, this morning we decided we'd check out the Portland Auto Show. At first I had no hesitations. It's going to be a nice day and I love getting up and going somewhere in the morning just the two of us! However, after I started thinking about it, I came to realize that we might possibly get there before the doors open and be forced to leave when they close tonight at 10! My Subaru is a lease and we'll be done with it in October 2010. 2010. Joe started researching our "future car" about 9 months ago. And not only that, he talks about and researches our possible next car every single day!

Oh, Joe---just one more reason I love him so much! He is so passionate about so many different things! I wish I could be more like that!

Wish me luck! We're also going to go to NW 23rd to look at wedding invites (he doesn't know this yet, I'm sure he will be thrilled though.... ;) ) and have lunch/dinner before heading home to give our Subie his evening pain meds/antibiotics. Now that I think of it, I know we wont be at the Auto Show until 10......he is so devoted to Subie. He wouldn't miss giving him his meds for the world!

Happy Saturday!

No comments: