Wednesday, May 19, 2010

It's a.....

BOY! I knew it, I knew it, I knew it! Yesterday was such an amazing day---so much emotion! Baby boy showed what he was right away, he was being so active! I drank a big glass of orange juice before, I think those 41 grams of sugar might have had something to do with it! At one point he had both of his hands in his mouth. He chewed, laughed (that's what it looked like to me!) and moved his arms and legs around like crazy. I'm right on track with my due date, October 14. The tech said everything looks picture perfect. Thank goodness!

After the ultrasound we went shopping and bought our first little pj's and onesie. It's going to be so fun shopping now that we know what it is! Dinner was great, so glad Jayne and David could be there to share the excitement with us. A perfect birthday for Joe! A new little best friend. :)

4 comments:

Elaine said...

Congratulations Katie and happy birthday to you and Joe!

The Gehrings said...

Congratulations! He'll have to get some really good Cougar gear to wear!!!

Anonymous said...

So did the Chinese Gender Chart thingie work?

-April U

J.Han said...

YAY! YAY! YAY!