Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Why I think it's a boy

1. The Chinese Gender chart says so.

2. Huge, volcano size zits. The last time I got a facial Ginny said if I break out more than usual it's a boy because they have so much testosterone. And that's been happening.

3. Everytime I talk about baby I refer to it as 'he.'

4. Everyone who has a 'feeling' about it thinks it's a boy. With the exception of Kendra and Janelle!

I thought I had more reasons than that but those are legit, right? ;) Two weeks from today we'll know! I've never felt so much anticipation about anything before. In a way I'm not ready to find out yet, the unknown is so much fun too! I always thought I never wanted to find out, waiting would truly be one of the biggest surprises we could ever have, but of course I've changed my mind about that. Like my sister said, finding out is a surprise in itself. I can't even begin to imagine how much emotion and excitement there will be when the tech starts to say, "It's a....." AH! I get butterflies just thinking about it!

Ok, enough pregnancy talk for the day. Happy Cinco de Mayo! I made a huge batch of guac last night for a work luncheon today. Joe was my taste tester and said it tasted just like the guac in Mexico. Success!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm. Well I did this based on the age my mom was and the month I think she conceived based on the birthdays of my brother and I... and it was right! But I may have gotten the months wrong. I still can't wrap my mind around the 9-months gestation but you're pregnant for 10 months thing.

-April U

Anonymous said...

OMG! When I went to write the word verification to post my comment, the word they had me type was "hymendr"!!! LMAO And now it's "chesto"! Hmmm....

-April

Anonymous said...

I REALLY want to see a belly pic. Second I concur, it's a boy. Third, I want to see you in person, bad. August 21st is Tommy's 30th adn Eli's 1st bday party I hope you guys can come!