Monday, May 10, 2010

Weekend recap

Isn't she the cutest thing ever? Auntie thinks so! This weekend was great! I met friends for dinner Friday, spent Saturday helping (if you can call it that) with the move and yesterday we had a wonderful brunch and spent the majority of the day at my sisters. I love having her closer. I woke up giddy on Sunday knowing that I could stop by and say hi---without having a 50 minute drive!

Joe took off yesterday for his parents house. Him and his dad replaced the clutch in our 'new' Subaru. So exciting! Good quality time with his dad and our car is in tip-top shape now and will be ready to go when baby gets here.

In other news, Subie was at it again this weekend. He's at the vet now, turns out he wasn't pissed at Joe, he has a bladder infection. Phew. I was seriously worried that he was turning on us but turns out he was just trying to get our help. Can't wait to see how much the vet bill is when we pick him up tonight. :/ But I'll take a vet bill any day over having to deal with behavioral problems. This makes me have a whole new appreciation for dog owners. Especially you, Joanna. You are a saint for dealing with all of Otter's mishaps! I don't know how you do it!

Had another great Monday lunch today! I'm so glad we started this weekly lunch date, it makes Monday so much tolerable! Already looking forward to next Monday and possible lake luncheons when the weather gets nice. Good idea Joanna!

Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments: