Friday, May 30, 2008

Scared

Everybody please pray/cross your fingers for me. I thought we were through with all of this, but I have a bad feeling we might not be. I JUST got home from Portland and had a message from St. Johns to call because Dr. Kim wants another MRI. I called them and I have to go in tonight at 9. I asked what the deal is and the guy said that they want to scan my hip and get both sides. He said that if the other side looks like my right side, everything is fine, but if it's different, something is wrong. I feel like I'm going to have a panic attack. And even worse, there was another message from Dr. Kim, but being that it's 8:15, I can't get ahold of him now until Monday. Please, please, PLEASE let this MRI be normal. Please let my left side look the same as whatever Dr. Kim is worried about. I'm feeling almost back to normal, I can't imagine having to go through everything again.

Before I got home, I was feeling pretty good about life. My appointment with Dr. Hayden went very well. He said I'm doing a great job at growing the bone in my femur (maybe that's why I've been so tired!?) and the scans today compared to the last time I saw him look so much better. The bone looks almost normal again. Last time it looked like it had a big hole in it!

Alright, time to go get ready for my MRI. Not looking forward to spending my Friday night with an IV in my arm and getting an MRI for over an hour. :(

No comments: