Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Add another one to the list...

I need to stop all computer and phone related activities about an hour before bed. I find that when I'm online and then try to go to bed my mind can't stop going. Thinking about what someones Facebook status just said, realizing I forgot to search for something I wanted to search for all day....

I also want to stop using Facebook as much. I'm not really one to post status updates 10 times a day but I'm definitely guilty of checking everyones status a lot throughout the day. It gets addicting. Why wouldn't I want to know that someone just lost their job or got a speeding ticket or hates their boss (all from yesterday)?!

That's all. Couldn't go to sleep last night and think it was because I took my laptop to bed with me since Joe worked all night. I can't imagine life without the Internet but it sure has been a big waste of life! And sleep!

Half way through the week!!! Oh ya, I wrote something similar to that yesterday and then realized I contradicted myself because I said in the same blog post that I wish I could freeze time. Let me re-phrase that. I do wish I could freeze time....but I want to freeze it on Friday night at 5:01pm. Thanks.

1 comment:

Elaine said...

Haha! I agree completely.