Monday, January 4, 2010

If we ever have kids....

I think I want to use cloth diapers! My friend Krystal uses them and she makes it seem so easy. I think they've come a long way since my mom used them for me. It seems like it would be so much more comfortable for the baby (when they're dry) and so much better for the environment. Be happy Joanna, I'll use cloth diapers so I don't have to re-use my bath towels. ;)

Anyway, here is one of Krystal's sons diaper covers. I'm sure it's more of a challenge than using regular diapers----wouldn't they be hard to fold? Considering I put Sophie's diaper on BACKWARDS on Christmas, it might take me a few years to figure it out!

I can't believe today is Monday. It's even harder getting up when Joe has the day off. His schedule is the best. He'll be leaving on Friday for his Avalanche Traning Course at Crystal Mountain. He's taking it with his cousin but I'm really nervous. Maybe because I had to sign a disclaimer stating that if anything happens to him I can't sue the company. I don't like this extreme sport stuff. And I'm really worried that after they finish the course they're going to have too much confidence and start doing really crazy stuff. Sometimes I wish he could still only do green runs...

The Subaru that Joe wanted to buy sold over the weekend. He was pretty upset considering we've been waiting for someone to give us a price since Tuesday. He found another one at Tonkin with the same exact options, same price but with 30,000 less miles and was on his way to buy it last night. Decided to call before he drove all the way down and they had just sold it. He's not a happy camper! Hopefully another one comes up soon. If he didn't want a manual transmission it wouldn't be a problem....he'll jump as soon as another one is for sale. Hope it's a decent color!

Here's to hoping this week goes really super fast. And that another 2005 or newer Subaru Outback Limited with manual transmission is for sale soon. I was really excited about buying a car this weekend, my heart broke a little when Tonkin told us they had just sold it. :(

1 comment:

J.Han said...

Yessss! I'm so stoked you're going with the cloth diapers!!! Also, we're probably going to have to make up a subaru gang-because Abe and I totally want to get another subaru wagon (newer)! I'm stoked on my POS subaru!