Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Nothing to blog about

I've been thinking about all sorts of things I want to blog about but when I sit down to do it, I get total writers block and can't remember what I wanted to write about. Obviously it's not very blog worthy if I can't remember so I guess you should consider yourself lucky that I'm not blabbering about pointless things. Like how Subie loves my Snuggie. Or how Joe just drank 2 cups of coffee instead of his usual 1 which will leave me short on coffee for my 'to-go' mug that I take with me to work everyday.

I'm happy it's Wednesday, sad that it's JUNEuary and not January and kinda jealous that today is Joe's Friday. And even more jealous that he's off until next Tuesday. And that's just his normal schedule, no PTO involved.

Other than that it's just another day...and another day closer to the weekend, which we all know is what I live for nowadays. :)

No comments: