Thursday, January 28, 2010

Portland Auto Show


Is it seriously time for the Portland Auto Show again? I really feel like Joe and I JUST went to it! This Saturday we'll be going again. And there's no way we'll get out of there before the doors close Saturday night. I've talked about Joe's obsession with automobiles many times but this is like going to Disneyland for him. He can touch everything, sit in everything...it's pure heaven for him! We made it through last year pretty fast, faster than I had ever imagined. This year will probably be a doozy though. My in-laws are coming down to go with us so that means his dad---just as obsessed as Joe--will be there with him! OH. NO. At least Jayne will be there for support. We can (sometimes) usually get them moving faster. I actually don't mind it that much, I like cars too.....and since we'll be in the market soon, it's always fun to look. Thank goodness for my iPhone. That will help pass the hours after we've looked at everything 3 times! :)

No comments: