Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Holiday hangover

I'm feeling a little let down after all of the holiday festivities. It came and went so fast...I feel like I didn't have enough time to savor everything! I ripped our tree down this morning, put everything Christmas away. Time to move on. I put everything away knowing that it will seem like just a couple of months and we'll be dragging it all out again!

This Christmas was by far the best I've ever had! Everything is so much more fun with Sophie and Liam around. Seeing Sophie's face light up over every little gift is priceless! Of course Liam could care less at this age but just having him here is the best gift ever. Even though he's only two months, he scored at Christmas! He's definetely loved by everyone!

....and now he's screaming. Will write more later!

No comments: