Monday, December 20, 2010

Weekend recap

Dancing at the wedding with my baby, our first dance together!

It was a busy but FUN weekend! We had a wedding in Tacoma on Saturday night. We were worried about taking Liam, it was a full Catholic Mass that started at 3 and then reception immediately after but he did great! The wedding was beautiful and you could definitely feel the love between the couple. The bride was SO excited...you could hear it in her voice, see it in her step...I loved it! I remember feeling that way, it's the best feeling in the world. You really feel like you're on a high, I felt the same way after Liam was born. The best days of my life!

Yesterday was Sophie's birthday party. It was a blast! It's amazing the difference between this years party and last years. She has changed so much! Her favorite gift seemed to be the tea set. All the kids loved it actually! Kind of a bummer though because that's one of the things we got her for Christmas. I guess that's one of thebad thing about having a birthday so close to Christmas. Oh well, next year we'll just have to wait until after her party and then go Christmas shopping for her.
Liam is also TWO MONTHS old today! I took a ton of pictures this morning with his "2 month" stickers on his onesie, I'll post them when I have more time. He is changing so fast! He wakes up smiling and stays happy all day. He pretty much only cries if he's has a poopy diaper, is hungry or wants to snuggle. I don't know how we got so lucky! He is such a great baby...I love him SO much! He has a onesie that says, "Mommy's best friend"....it's so true!
Hope everyone has a great week. And if I don't get a chance to blog before Saturday, Merry Christmas!

No comments: